Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Facing my fears (the scale)

Tonights Dinner! Sushi with Brown Rice

Last week I never weighed in knowing full well it wouldn't be great news. That wasn't the best way to go about trying to fix the problem. I'n the process of not knowing how much I had gained  since last weekend I've been in the dark for two weeks till this weekend! Horray! :(
This mornings breakfast 1 slice of salami and 2 regular eggs

This week I walked into the WW meeting looking to start with a fresh outlook on my weigh-ins. The women weighing me in is a fellow member and sits in on the meetings. Just recently she started helping with the weigh-ins. Anyways, sometimes when you weigh-in, the person that fills in the cards really makes a difference. Sometimes it's just "you are a little up this week".. instead she offered her feelings on how it's just a bump in the road and so on... that made it a little less horrible but I still am facing  this past weeks numbers.

Last week= 271.2 
This week= 276.2 (+5)
Start Weight= 320
Total loss= 48.8

Turns out when I was feeling "under the weather" last post I had no clue it would get worse. I thought it was one of those couple days kinda sore throats.. I ended up making a trip to the Dr. on friday to get some medicine for my "head cold". Nope!  I have a viral infection.. it's almost gone at this point but I lost my voice for a better part of the day yesterday. 

Does anybody else have an obsession with trying to organize everything?! I think I do. 
I finally decided it would be a good idea to get a day planner. 
Let me just say .. I'm veryy excited to have ordered one. I'll be getting it sometime next month, so today has been all about pre-organizing before my planner gets here.


I was choosing between these two :) I chose the one on the right. I searched for a while and finally found one  that was exactly what I wanted. I read lots of great reviews.

Time management has always been such a  challenge for me, I honestly wonder how people "just do it". I need reminders, charts and lists. ( how horrible is it that all of the above just excites me??)


Getting better (in more way than one..)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Wallflovver





6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that your feeling better. I have to admit, I've been avoiding the scale too, even though since my anniversary, I've been back on track for a few days now. Now, I've never used a day planner, but that may also explain why I've missed more than one doctor's appointment in the past. You know now that I think about it, maybe I should order one, too...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachael. I'm glad we are both back on track, it feels better not to be avoiding the scale now.

      Yes! Order one so we can both share in the planner madness!

      Delete
  2. Hi! New follower here! I LIVE for my planners! I'm using Daytimer filler, but carrying a Vera Bradley planner right now. Good luck on the continuing weight loss/get healthy kick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen! Oh, I've seen some lovely Vera Bradley planners lately. I can tell already this may become an addiction. haha.

      Delete
  3. I love planners too....but I can't seem to make time to keep mine up to date. I bought mine from Erin Condren. I LOVE her designs! Being organized is the BEST! I need to be better about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I saw the Erin Condren planners on my search for a planner! Those looked great, so colorful.

      Delete

Wallflower's Progress