Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Keeping Motivation UP and Weight DOWN!

This week=272.4 (-3 lbs this week!)
Last week= 276.2 
Start Weight= 320
Total loss= 47.6

Enjoying a CLIF bar while also enjoying my favorite tree, it's finally in bloom.  It's funny how the bloom is always on time for summer. Nature is amazing.

Some of my breakfasts from this past week. I've been trying to change it up! I was having the same thing every morning for a while.

Heres to a great week!
Cheers!

It's funny when you eat better for while you actually just feel more energized(No kidding! Right?). It's a start to a great cycle. The intended cycle is to stay motivated from this positive week and continue!

I tracked all my food on an app called lose it. I'm keeping track of my points on the small tracker papers they give you at the meetings. I'm doing both because a friend of mine is also working hard and getting healthy. She asked me to follow along on the app with her. I've mentioned before how I think it's extremely helpful not to do this alone. It's great motivation when you have support of others reaching for the same goals (that goes for almost everything).
I've been spending some sare time working on getting my supplies organized. Next up is my paint box... it's always been a challenge. (Pens down/ paints to go)

My planner is on it's way :) last time I checked it was in Boca Raton and last night Orlando. I'm kinda stalking my journal on it's journey here! It's WONDERFUL! Thank you for the ability to track mail!

Couldn't sleep a wink till about 6 in the morning the other day... this was happening out my window. Do I seriously sleep through this lovely sky every morning?
 OH!!!! OH BOY! last but not least-- Is anybody else overly excited about the new season of Dexter coming back on Tomorrow night!?


Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Wallflovver

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a fabulous weight loss week! You are off and at em! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an awesome week! I need to work on switching up my breakfasts. I've alternated the same two meals for what seems like forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know what you mean, I'm finding myself "switch" cereals every other day sometimes if I'm to tired.. :p or an orange instead of a banana! haha it's a change right?

      Delete
  3. Okay, I am so guilty of eating the same foods over and over again and again. It does keep it interesting when you try different things, though. I'm working on it. You know, I just love how you keep everything so organized. I'm sure my husband would love it if some of those cool organizational skills rubbed off on me. Oh and congrats on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's like turkey for me, I love it and whenever I can it's lunch for me. I don;t see myself getting tired of it or anything. But the forms have changed, from turkey sandwich to turkey wrap. Thanks Rachel!

      Delete
  4. Ah! I stopped watching Dexter a couple of seasons ago, but I was obbsessed! I need to get back on that tv wagon!

    Great loss this past week!Great job changing things up, it helps avoid the "I don't want this food" mentality that often leads to going out for food!

    PS I'm super jealous of your organizational skillz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! yes, it's time to watch the final episodes... this actually reminds me that I missed it this weekend!? Nooo!

      Thanks EmDub, and yeah that's also why the blogs help too, everyone is finding new things that work for them.

      Delete
  5. Great Job on the loss!! I am back at it again!! I'm trying to get motivated with a new title and new blog look. Follow me at fat to fabulous :) www.fat2fabulosity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arriel!

      Alright, thanks for letting me know, I'll go check that out. Nice to have you back.

      Delete
  6. Good job on your weigh in!!! That's great! Keep it up :) I didn't used to like Cliff Bars, but I've recently grown to like them - my favorite are the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and the Peanut Butter one! Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I remember seeing the same packaging a long time ago when I was in elementary. I was watching someone eating a bar and I though..that looks boring!
      Little did I know, they are awesome and I don;t think they look boring anymore. I'm actually upset I forgot to put them on my grocery list this week!
      I haven't tried those flavors yet, chocolate macadamia sounds great.

      Thanks Yvonne!

      Delete

Wallflower's Progress