Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's been a while!

I'm always thinking, and feeling bad about not updating more often! This blog has been seeing less of my than it should be :[. I love posting & reading up on what everyone else is up to. I don't know how you guys do it, come home from work tired,gotta get up early in the morning... Kudos :]
I'm not even working, I just have classes and homework- this is the busiest semester I've ever gone through. It makes sense since I'll be graduating in a few months.

This is frustrating because this blog allowed me to keep track of myself. It feels as if everything is on hold.. EVEN me weight has been staying the same.

I feel bad taking time to blog when I also have so much work to be done. The blogging doesn't tae much time, the idea of doing something else has been keeping me away.


SALMON DINNER!
I've had this  dinner waiting to be posted for a while now
I found individually wrapped salmon filets in the frozen section! It's easy to prepare with some lemon juice and some seasoning. I used some steak seasoning we have...

to go with the salmon I made mashes potatoes with garlic, spinach and of course more lemon juice!
I'll be making this again sometime, for sure.


Blogging right now is almost a huge stress relief, maybe I need to keep posting as often as I was before. I can get what I need to done! There are people working, taking care of kids,working out and able to blog.


Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. Glad that everything is still going well, even if things are a bit hectic. Salmon looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you too! & yes- It was very good.

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress