Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happenings..

The Flip I rented for a few weeks! Seems pretty simple and easy to use- so far so good!

Today-
I just got back from  digital checkout (and class), where I rented a Flip Video ultra HD I think it's called. I took some small videos just to try it out on my way home. I had to walk home three times today.
The first time I went back was when I realizes "Hey I'm out of class early & digital check-out is open...what can I get?!.."
the second time I  discovered there was no charger for the camera ( i was still not home but one my way)... I went back & asked- turns out these cameras just hook up  to the computer and charge from there. I like it! No extra wires to worry about.
The third time I felt like I left something * DING DING DING!! * I did! My illustration board for my next project was still up at the 5th floor, cursing A LOT when I saw it wasn't in the first place I thought I had left it. I found it in the second place! Anyways.. I went back for the last time today.
I'm not an elevator fan...but that third time walking up to the 5th floor wasn't going to happen.

Yesterday!-
Elijah Wood came to our College to do a Q&A, I was lucky enough to get a confirmed ticket! It was really great, he seemed like a really down to earth, interesting guy. It was a nice experience, he talked about some of his ambitions, other than acting. This all reminding me I've got a lot to do also.  It's great to have a goal.



Good  Afternoon!
-Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of getting a flip, but I'm not really sure I would use it enough. It looks really cool and handy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Vanessa: I've noticed a few drawbacks since I've had it for a little over a week. One of my friends pointed out the quality wasn't as great..If you have a n iphone you are probably getting a better image with that. I don't think it's too bad. But i'd encourage you to look at videos people have shot with their Flips. Other than that it's a pretty nifty little camera :]

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress