Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 Everyone!

I've been back home for a while now & was able to celebrate holidays/ New Years with family and friends! I got back today to meet one of my new roommates, the other roommate I haven't met yet is supposed to be coming in tomorrow.
I weighed in after a week of being away to -0.3 (not bad seeing as how while I was home I had no real time to workout).

I've been unpacking and getting re-organized before classes start on Monday!
I wish packing were this easy!

Goodnight!
Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and Happy New Year. Well done on the loss and over Christmas break too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too.
    You've been tagged.....go to my blog post takingthefatoutofskinny.blogspot.com/2012/01/I-been-tagged.html for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress