Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome Vacation! Final week is over!

The Fair!

 Some pictures from The Fair that came recently (last weekend). I always forget how expensive everything is at those... the tickets to get int plus tickets for each ride...haha it was still fun! Me and my roommate mostly watched the shows & visited some booths :]

The show we saw 1st was called The Pork Chop Revue
http://www.porkchoprevue.com/

this little girl was adorable!

A little something I brought back!

Break is finally here, finally some time to relax and take a breather... that last week was a killer. Since yesterday there was a huge weight  lifted off my shoulders. It's a great feeling! I'm going to have to weigh myself tomorrow- I kept forgetting.

I sett my alarm to get up to help my roommate pack up ( she is moving out :{ ) for now I only have two roomies instead of 3 others! After I helped her pack it was my goal to straighten up and get some laundry done. Everything was neglected this past week! This blog FOR SURE!

anyways I have a month of break :}
Goodnight!
-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress