Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2011

25th Weight Watcher Weigh-In!!! Only a few before 50!


FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY..... x's a thousand (only a few more before 50!)

Plateau broken.. { at least that's what it looks like!} This week I lost 3.6lbs

Current weight: 271.2
Loss this week 3.6
Total Loss: -48.8
Starting weight: 320



Hopefully I'm done with the 276-8's haha. My points are starting to get harder to manage... I remember from when I started I had so many! Now that there are fewer it's starting to show, but I'm figuring out how to manage them :)


I'd like to keep this loss going!


Goodnight!
-Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo way to go.
    You surely can manage with less points......it means you are being successful, just eat more no points veggies if you start feeling deprived.

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress