Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Relaxing Sunday

Where we went for dinner this afternoon! Picture from-
http://scalawagjourneystampabay.blogspot.com/2009/06/hob-nob-sarasota-fl.html 
I wish i had brought my camera.. I always regret not taking it :] I should know by now to listen to those feelings! Anyways the sky was a wonderful pink glowing color right behind the Hob Nob.

My weigh-ins keep getting delayed! I need to set an alarm to remember! I usually 1st thing in the morning just step on- every thursday! I weighed myself after dinner and it read 176.6! I just want an accurate number to go by..but til then that's what it is. Maybe I did gain that much?? I'd just like to know! I have a reminder set for myself now :}
-Goodnight
Wallflower



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress