Translate

Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Lovin' Apples!

Pumpkins & Apples

I think my roommate mentioned these were i the $1 section in Target :]

You don't know how excited I was to see Cider in the grocery!

This was the last bit of it... I decided to really enjoy it after my 1st class of the day was over

all too soon it was all gone :p

Caramel Apple I had this weekend for 5 P+P :}

mmm

It was better than I expected!

I've got some studying to do tonight! I hope everyone is doing well.

Goodnight!
-Wallflower

3 comments:

  1. Fall is the season of seasons! I love everything fall. Crisp leaves, orange, cool weather, apples, pumpkins, caramel, spices, pumpkin pie, hot chocolate, cider, falling leaves..... I love it love it love it. :)

    I can't think of the brand, it starts with an M... look near the apples in the produce section. They make a fat free caramel dip. I just wedge the apple and eat it with the dip. It's fabulous. I looked at a caramel apple similar to that one and it packed 320 calories! I skipped it, bought regular apples and some peanut butter. I'll have to check out the caramel dip though, I can't go through autumn without one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a crisp apple right now so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie- Absolutely! Eeeverything on that list <3
    & yeah, the caramel apple went for 5 pts.. but well worth it. I'm actually not sure how many calories were in it. It also just so happens I'll be going shopping soon & I'll look out for the FF caramel dip. :} Thanks!

    Vanessa- I know, right!? :}

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress