Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2011

17th Weight Watchers Weigh-In!

This week I lost -4.2 lbs!
Current: 275
Starting weight: 320
Total Loss: 45lbs
5 lb's away from a total of 50... wow!

I'm so excited for this weekend! All I have planned is school work..but it's been a great feeling getting everything going & done. I was at a little block for a while & that seems to have passed!
Coincidentally it was Rosh Hashanah the other day when I decided to try & get back to the gym. It started something good here! A new year... I'm excited!

Hope everyone else week was also successful
Goodnight
Wallflower

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! Wow, so close to 50! I'm close to 10 but that doesn't seem like much when I see your weight loss. Heh. Keep going good! I thought about doing the weight watchers thing but I don't know. Money is kind of a bit of an issue for me right now. So meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks both of you!

    Holly :] Thanks so much. !0 is great! keep it up ( I started just the same as you) & please look at it differently... I know what you mean and if I can keep this up I know you can also. Weight Watchers is a great tool to have but with the internet & support from everyone here I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but your updates don't always show up in my newsfeed. How did I miss this awesome news?! ugh, stupid blogger.

    Anyhow, congrats!!!!!! It feels awesome, doesn't it? Never ever see the 300's again. Soon you'll never want to see the 275 again. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress