Translate

Thursday, August 25, 2011

12th Weight Watchers Weigh In!



This WEEK! I lost 7 lbs (whoa total shock! goodbye plateau! )
I feel great!
This was the "%10 lost of my original body weight" marker
Current: 282 lbs
Starting weight: 320 lbs
Total Lost: 38 lbs!


Changes I've noticed...

  • My self confidence!
  • Self Respect
  • Clothes
  • Energy Level
  • Overall Happiness :]

& Maybe some not so good things I've noticed.. 

  • Me Talking about the Gym 
  • Talking about food
  • It seems like all I talk about recently is weight loss & food.



All these things area great. But BELIEVE ME I've been talking about them too much. I don't want friendships to change.
This is just a huge part of my life now... still adjusting.


But since these are all things I can change (quite easily! especially since I'm aware :] ) I'll work on it.


Let's keep it up :] & stay positive. I know if I wasn't staying positive through my plateau I wouldn't have done so well this week. I'm happy I did it & thank you for the awesome encouragement.


Goodnight!
Wallflower

2 comments:

Wallflower's Progress