Translate

Monday, August 29, 2011

Whoa! Busy Busy

The pressure of Senior year is starting to take action. I'm glad my weightless lightbulb came on..now better than never!


Mondays

Class @ 8:30 (Gets me up in the morning!)

There is time to go back home, drop off my paints & go to the gym before my next class at 3:30 


That's as far as I've gotten as of right now.

It's unbelievable how much more energy I have now! I remember my past years in College... I would come home from class & crash. I was always in bed, and when I wasn't in bed I was eating or half asleep in classes.

I forgot my snack this morning. I've been trying to bring a baggie of cereal or something ( our classes are 3 hours long each). The one day I start to feel empty :] of course that's the day I forget my baggie. I felt horrible, my professor was talking to us & I kept having to step out. It sounds silly- but I'd rather not have my stomach making huge "monster growling noises" in the middle of a relatively quiet class.

Yesterday I went to a Chinese Buffet with two of my roommates.
I feel I did very well. I didn't eat till I dropped! Most of the foods at the buffet were things I would eat but when it came down to what went on my plate... I didn't actually want those things!
This Buffet had a great Sushi Bar :] & I did have a Rangoon!<3
I love Spider Rolls! (coincidentally, I'm known for being terrified beyond belief of  real spiders :) I get teased for this)

Then later... the same day, Panera Bread for dinner. That's a lot of going out hu?

Turkey Artichoke Panini- this was so good! I had half there & half later on when I got hungry again.

I wrote now, incase I don't have time to write later! I have some homework to catch up on later. This was a relaxing break between classes.

I hope everyone had a great Monday!

Goodnight! 
Wallflower


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress