Translate

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yesterday [ Updated Today! ]

I'm thankful to everyone in my life for being so supportive, in any situation.
There was so much going on yesterday! For the most part yesterday wasn't so great. My dad DID have his surgery & everything IN surgery went well. But to make a long story short, he is in the ICU for now. He is prone to having strokes (off of his medication & he is- for the surgery).

 Then, my brother ended up going to the doctors for a check up. The appointment was originally assigned to him as extra credit for one of his science classes. Anyways, he went, took some blood tests & was told to go to the ER. He was low in iron & red blood cells. Yesterday he had blood transfusions. Tomorrow he will have more tests done to find out why...

I am normally good with keeping my cool... but yesterday was a lot to handle. Thankfully my mom, our family friends & my brother's friends made the situation less stressful.

I'm writing this today to just get everything out there! I didn't have many people to talk to about this. Everything is looking better today :]

Love,
 Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything is ok with your family....hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You are very sweet :] I really appreciate your kind wishes & I'm staying positive, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress