Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weigh In Update(s)

AHH!
Aside from not blogging D:
I've been very productive the past few weeks.
I'm working on my portfolio for a specific job... I'll be applied by the end of this month!


{Nov,24th } LAST WEEK= -1.4 lbs 
Current Weight= 276.6 lb
Start Weight = 320 lbs 
Total Lost = 43.4 lbs
________________________________.___.___._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN!___________________

This Week = -1.8 lbs 
Current Weight= 274 lb
Start Weight = 320 lbs 
Total Lost = 45.2 lbs

Still working back to where I was a few weeks ago, but I've lost the past few weeks. I'm changing my foods currently. Making better choices.
I just had some dental work done the other day, so now I need to eat some softer foods for a bit. It actually ended up working well with the new foods I've chosen to start eating anyways.

I'm trying to work on getting more ...
.fiber
.potassium
and just in general .less processed foods

I recently rearannged everything in my room to make more space for a desk to work on. I had been moving all my things into the living room each time I wanted to do work...and sometimes it just messed up the "workin' groove". Especially when I wanted to work on my art. So now that I don;t have to create a portable office everyday I want to work, I should have more time to get everything I want done. It may not sound like much, but it was a hassel.
While I was moving all my stuff around, I had misplaced my camera charger...I need to upload pictures! :} I'll be making it my mission to find that charger tonight! Along with tuning in for some Walking Dead & Dexter :} 

Hope everyones weekend was great

Goodnight
-Wallflower




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good job on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally slaying the 270s!!! I havne't watched Dexter in seasons..ugh it is SO good, but I would hate to pick back up in the current season!

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress