Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Weigh-In!

1st+Here'where ware at!



This Week = -1.6 lbs 
Current Weight= 276 lb
Start Weight = 320 lbs 
Total Lost = 45.6 lbs



It was lovely out this evening!!!
So! Turns out the bike I was talking about in my last post has old dry tires....my dad told me it's in need of some tlc! I found this out after riding around a little.
 BUT THEN ! I found my brothers bikes. He has two because he get into his "kicks" it was biking for a while...so I took the more "friendly" looking bike for a ride.
UHHHHH...I have no idea how my brother sits on that seat. I'm prettyy sure that even if I weighed my ideal weight that seat would still have given me problems. I couldn't stand to go further than just around the neighborhood. The next morning I felt it, no details needed....but it was all very sore in all those kinds of areas.-haha

side note: I love the name of my seat on my old bike "CHEEKS". I'd rather ride around on those "Cheeks" anyday.

 Other than the fact that I will not be using my brother's bike anytime soon..and my need to wait a bit to get my own tires fixed, it was nice being back on a bike. We have bicycles at the gym...but it's just different. Till then, I'm still looking for soemthing that will get my weight changing again.
This routine is too much of a routine!


Last Nights YUMMY DINNER!
The other night we had shish kabobs! They were pretty darn good too.
Phew-Anyways- I'm feeling so much better being caught back up on my postings!
Goodnight Everyone
TGIF (almost)
Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. I love sunsets!

    Ugh, I know that bike feeling all too well. That is why I try to stay away from them! I would totally do a triathlon if I could replace cycling with kyaking!

    Great job on the WI! Those kabobs look amazing! Healthy and Yummy - winning combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kyaking! That sounds fun, but this is where you are definetly more brave than I! haha

    Thanks! They were very good :}

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress