Translate

Friday, September 9, 2011

T.G.I.F! :]

Special K's Chocolaty Delight
This afternoon- I don't have much food left so I made due with what I had.

mmm I had the serving amount on the box :] 
I have a feeling I'll be busy later tonight :] So I wanted to get this up before Im too exhausted.
Me and my roommates have some plans for Dinner & a party later on! I've honestly not been to many parties... this will probably be my 1st at somebody else's house. I probably wont know anyone there... and it may be awkward at times. I'll try my best to keep from being awkward & just have a good time.
This being my 4th year of college, I suppose it's about time I go out and see what's happening.

Today was one of those lazy days. At some point I decided I'd try Wii Fit, but people started coming home from their last classes & I got sidetracked. Then plaid some mario galaxy 2. The rest is undefined! {for now}

Hope everyone has a great Friday/night!
-Wallflower


2 comments:

Wallflower's Progress