Translate

Thursday, September 8, 2011

14th Week Weigh In! 1lb + This Week!

I gained a pound this week!
I'am currently: 280.6
Total Loss: -39.4
We are actually having some issues with our internet & I'm using an alternative. Everything should be back around 11 tomorrow. Just wanted to get this in tonight!

This may be the 1st time I added on a pound (since I started 14 weeks ago) I am not  feeling down about it. I'm thinking it's because I was expecting this after going out so much & having the leftovers days afterwards. I also  recall not going to the gym AS MUCH. :] I would be a little more upset *with myself* if I sincerely had no clue why I had gained!
 Better get some sleep :]
Goodnight!
Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. Learning from things like this is power for the course, tomorrow is a new day. Stay on track and keep your chin up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! you are always very supportive :] & I will!

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress