Translate

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall in Florida

FALL MY FAVORITE SEASON!
Out in our apartment complex- I'm happy we are on the top floor so we can see the day light... the other floors are so dark.


Haha I can't say it enough.
I would love to live someplace where the seasons change, where you can see & smell the change outside! I will, but for now I'm going to appreciate the festive decorations that go up in stores and peoples houses. My home was never actually decorated for season.. but I would very much appreciate when I saw other people doing so.

I plan to go back to the gym ASAP (this tuesday classes are canceled!) there's no excuse as to why I would't go to the gym tuesday! My foot is feeling a bit better.. although I have been trying to keep off it as much as possible.

I have homework & reading (a streetcar named desire) to do this weekend..other than that it should be relatively relaxing!


it was beautiful out this afternoon!

I've been using this pasta a lot recently.. there are others to choose from but I keep coming back to this one.
I'm going to make this weekend a productive one
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend too!

Good afternoon
-Wallflower 


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the Fall thing. Glad the foot is feeling better

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress