Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2011

16th Weight Watchers Weigh-In!

279.2 (gain of 0.2)

I really need to find a way to keep active (not involving my foot). I was thinking maybe use some weighs? All in all this week proved to be a challenge, with the school work & the foot issue mainly.

Finally after the class this morning I was able to make a sandwich & sit to enjoy it!
Also finally got food- that helps :]

Usually I'm very low in Iron & always forget to pick up some iron pills.... there were a few options but one I had to choose from was missing. I was also told some Aleve would help with the some of the pain from the foot.

What's always left over after a night of painting :]

This was my last day of classes till monday! There is homework to do..but at least no lingering due dates :]


Good afternoon!
-Wallflower

3 comments:

  1. Hope you share your finished painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the foot is feeling better. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks- both of you :]

    I was thinking of taking a picture of a smaller portion of the painting :] sure

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress