Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Road Trip!

Unpacked, ready to start classes tomorrow morning (this morning really).
I'll be adding more later on tomorrow :] everything's been so busy, moving back anyplace usually is.

Tomorrow will be my 1st day in the school gym. Kinda scary... why is it so scary?
All I do know is if I don't go tomorrow..I'll probably not end up going. Let's start off the right way.


Goodnight!
-Wallflower

More from The Road
Before we ran into the bad weather..

A little stormy
 At some point we stooped to eat, my dad was hoping for Mc Donalds or Burger King.... UHHHHH I voted for Wendy's (the least of all evils?) Grilled Chicken for me! My dad ordered fries & the guy gave us 2 orders of fries by accident -" just because it's free doesn't mean you have to eat it!"
Stormy... but there are boats & wave-runners out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress