Translate

Friday, August 19, 2011

MMMM...Delicious Chicken Dinner!

Flavorful Onion Baked Chicken
We had no real marinade, so I made some! this turned out so great :]
I let the chicken marinate for about an hour + 1/2 in a mixture of Makoto Ginger Dressing, Lemmon Juice & Chopped up Garlic.
I also Chopped up half of a large onion & covered the chicken in the onions.
The chicken was baked with tin foil on top to keep everything from geting too dry. The last few minutes I put the oven on broil (uncovered) to just to get some nice color.

I tend not to measure & go by what looks right. My mom hates when I do that


I havn't been in the mood to make rice (again) these turned out wonderful aswell

Another Shabbat Dinner at home! The last of summer 2011! 

I move in tomorrow!!! We start driving tomorrow morning :] we hope t leave by 10 & get there about noon or 1- ish.


Goodnight!
-Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. Your chicken looks like it turned out good. Plateaus can be discouraging, you just have to keep the faith, and keep on trucking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely, I will. Thank you for the encouragement! - & yes this chicken was great.. I was surprised myself.

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress