Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Surprise!

I feel like I just woke up to Professor genius & Bon Bon asking me away to slumberland!(Not actually, but i do feel so much better!) YES
Good morning! Waking up feeling so much better & ready to get back on track (sleep schedule wise & food choice/ schedule wise.


Except without the cookies!haha
Excited to get back to the gym tomorrow
Also, I say "back on track" because since i've been a bit under the weather I haven't been making the best food choices..lot's of orange juice & not eating enough.If you are in Weight Watchers there is a certain amount of food you should be eating...that's one of the reasons we have points.


This was taken last night, my dad points out how gorgeous it is outside & I tried to capture the color in the sky! This was the shot that shows a little bit of what we were seeing. The closer I got the lower & more out of sight the pink got. I guess it's one of those 'had to be there" things?


Goodnight!
-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress