Translate

Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to The Gym!

It was so great to be back in the gym again!
I woke up earlier this morning for a dermatologist appointment. I had some cortisone injections (to treat some Keloids on my shoulders / back) in some of the areas I'm having issues in. Hopefully I can keep up with these injections when I'm at school, since they do need to happen about every month for the problem to get better & show results. 
I was able to come back & work at the same level I was a week ago!

Arc Trainer! My favorite :]
I've mentioned the arc trainer before & I was told it would be great for me (at the weight I am ).This  is also supposed to be good for people with bad knees, since there is little stress on your knees on this machine*. I do not have bad or weak knees, but it's good to know there's not going to be extra stress on them. Less Stress for me & my knees - Yes please!
* compared to the elliptical 

I was at the gym for 2 hours today - Hey! I see people working out with me / around me & almost never see anybody else with water?? Weird!! 

Goodnight!
-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress