Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good morning! Back on Track



First of all, that was a horrible way to get back on track. <- Yes - established!
I would spend all night with my eyes shut, just hoping to fall asleep. Before I realized, it was morning, daylight was creeping up... THEN i'd start getting sleepy! 
Desperately, yesterday I made the decision not to sleep my afternoon away [despite how tired I may have been]. Bad choices happen.
Some good news: I'm awake this morning! & it's not because I had just stayed up the night before.


I realize the deprivation of sleep I put myself through was not a great idea & am not suggesting it. The way I was sleeping before was far from healthy & kept me from being productive!


Anyways :]
Moonlite Diner


Yesterday, me and my mom met up with a friend for lunch at Moonlite Diner. I ended up getting a really great Panini "Turkey Spinach Panini" with rice on the side. Haha I wasn't in a veggies on the side mood, I also wasn't in the mood to use my points on fries. The sandwich had cranberry mayonaise, swiss cheese. I had never had cranberry mayonaise before, now I know it's mayonaise with cranberry flavor..added by using a jelly. I estimated the points when i got back & it actually wasn't bad at all.


Tonight is another weigh in :]


Good afternoon!
-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress