Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

7th Weigh In!

1.4 :] Small but proud.It all adds up!
This week I'm -1.4 lbs !
Starting weight: 320 lbs
Current: 294 lbs
Lost: 27lbs

Tonight's meeting was a lot about how most people ,with or without weight issues, think about food. I know for me,  when I'm visiting family in New Jersey WE MEET FOR FOOD. "Let's meet for lunch".. Once we were metting so many people in one day we had one breakfast out,TWO lunches out, AND finally... a DINER..wow.

Haha well that's just an example & it's only happened once! haha- I can't justify that day.The point being, food is a social event & there are other things / activities /non activities we could be doing. Just as long as you aren't sitting there thinking about..."what could I be eating right now?"
For me, I love to draw & haven't been drawing as much as I'd like to be *at ALL*. I hate to admit it but throughout this whole summer I've probably picked up a pen/pencil to draw about 3 times.


Tonight was Project Runaway the start of season 9! I seriously can't wait till next weeks episode :]
Who doesn't love Tim?


Oh! Tomorrow is a beach day!!! should be really great & I'm probably going to stay over a friends for a few days.


Goodnight!
-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress