Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weigh-In & Birthday things!

This Week = -1.2 lbs 
Current Weight= 266.4 lb
Start Weight = 320 lbs 
Total Lost = 53.6 lbs

This week was a loss! YAY
So, there are a few events coming up very soon! Passover will be starting this monday! How exciting ( but not really...it has got to be one of my least favorite jewish holidays..)!
Then later on in the week I'll finally be getting my galbladder surgery out of the way. It's been a long time coming. I'll be glad to have it done and start recovering already.

My birthday was great, I finally got to spend a birthday home with my family! The last four years I've been in College and my birthday is close to finals and all. :P So this year it was a bit different. 
The secret birthday box was opened!

Crunchies! "I'll be having these responsibly.." lol
I wonder how many people have tried these before? Milk chocolate with a honey comb inside!
Thanks :) 
For dinner we all went out to Bonefish Grill
I got the Lily's Chicken
it has artichoke hearts in top aswell as some delicious goat cheese...
I ended up not having all the goat cheese..but from what I tasted it was enough and very good!

Bonefish Grill gifted me a birthday chocolate :) Thanks!
there are strawberries sprinkled on top


I had a great 24th Birthday :)

+ loss this week !

Goodnight
Wallflower

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I've never heard of Crunchies, but that sure does sound good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are interesting :) very good :) thanks

      Delete
  2. Oh Yum! Crunchies...I may have to look into those! :) Once again, I hope you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the bday wishes !!! :) haha mhm I of corse shared with my family members since none of us had heard of em before! A friend also said they were good in tea :p

      Delete

Wallflower's Progress