Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weigh-In Update Sat Feb,23rd

This Week = +1.8 lbs 
Current Weight= 266.6 lb
Start Weight = 320 lbs 
Total Lost = 53.4 lbs

This week was a gain :( I think I went sugar/ sweets crazy! But that's out of my system now. I'm looking forward to a great upcoming week! :)

Atm, I'm looking up some recipes I could make for my dad's birthday night. His 63rd birthday is on Wed the 27th. :) I'll be making a nice dinner home and later on in the week we'll all go out as a family.

I'm also doing this while I'm waiting to watch the new episode of Girls on HBO.
lovvvee this show,  Lena Dunham (the creator) is a huge inspiration.
Anyways! I'm looking forward to having a positive week :)
Goodnight!!
-Wallflower

4 comments:

  1. It's such a roller coaster isn't it. The scales go up and down and our emotions go up and down. It's all a bit of a minefield!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Girls yet, but I hear it is pretty good. I know how it is with the gain/loss thing, oy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o I'm excited now b/c this was a reminder that I haven't yet seen the last episode.
      & MHMmm!

      Delete

Wallflower's Progress