Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Happy Valentines! & last weeks late update!

I love homemade decor :)  these ren't mind..but they should be!
This was really my 1st year actually doing something special for Valentines!  I went to go see Beautiful Creatures, in theaters.
My date was very sweet and gave me a dozen beautiful red roses and a heart shapes box of chocolates.... ( I never really mentioned to this person that I am having issues with chocolate atm or that I'm trying to be conscious of what I eat...otherwise I think it would have been different.)

I never actually pay much attention to Valentines... no biggie! So thankfully I never felt any kind of bitterness towards the day.  This Valentines was a nice change, even though it was  pretty basic night out. :) I hadn't opened the chocolates for a good 3 days (since I can't / shouldn't really be having any with the gallbladder issue) But after I did open them they didn't last thatt long. D: ahhh....

Last weeks Weigh-In Update!
This Week = +1.4lbs 
Current Weight= 267 lb
Start Weight = 320 lbs 
Total Lost = 52 lbs


good night!
-Wallflower 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress