Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WW Weigh-In!! My week In PICTURES! :D

I'm a bit late updating! 

This Weeks WWeigh-In

This Week = +0.6 lbs
Current Weight= 276.6 lb
Start Weight = 320 lbs 
Total Lost = 43 lbs

This week was a bit of a gain, I'm having a hard time thinking of what this past week was like. My mouth is throbbing from a dentist visit I had this afternoon. The numbness is gone, now I can actually feel what's going on! Needless to say we'll be having soft foods tonight, eggplant & manicotti :] yum.
I wish this was how it really went...




 MY WEEK IN PICTURES! 
I LOVE AVOCADOS...that is all.


breakfast My eggs are 1 regular egg with egg white mixed in, spinach, a slice of multi grain bread toasted with regular cream-cheese and a nice cold glass of Arizona tea/ water.

Green Monster Shake (My Recipe *just with more Spinach*)

look who is beggin for some shake :P


This is an individual Activia yogurt with multi-grain Cheerios on top

 I like the crunch the cheerios add to  this snack


This weekend I'll be going to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando. My WW Weigh-In will be moved up to this thursday. 

 Ahhh.. I'm pretty excited for the ''scare zone"/ maze area that was designed off The Walking Dead!
I've been going with the same group of friends since 2000, it's crazy to think we've been going for almost 13 years.

I went to the gym yesterday and will be going tomorrow! :] as for right now I think I'll go lay down.

Good Afternoon!
-Wallflower



2 comments:

  1. Ooh that all looks yummy! I had a small gain this week too. :/ But it looks like you are going to have a ton of fun in Orlando (but I read blogs really late, so...had fun in Orlando?) :) I really have no idea how people actually enjoy haunted houses/attractions. I went once in high school and that was enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks! It's alright :P I actually just got back today...so youa ren't late asking at all. It was actually the best year yet!!! The Alice Cooper & Walking Dead house were my favorite...they were all great though.
    Let's hope this week went better for us both :}

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress