Translate

Saturday, September 1, 2012

WW Weigh-In Slow Transitions

Whoa! Is it September already?
-I keep hearing that, I'm just as taken aback...where has the time gone?!
This weeks WW Weigh In

Starting Weight = 320 lbs 
last week
Aug. .25.12 / 288.0 = +2.6 { Total -6.6}
this week
Sept.1.12 / 287.2 = -.8 { Total -7}
Lost from start = 32.8 lbs


We had a full moon last night, kinda brought back some memories with my grandma. She and I used to watch the moon together and or apart, it started when I was in sleep way camp one summer. I wrote her a letter telling her how much I had missed her. My grandma responded by telling me that even if we weren't in the same place, we'de still be looking up at the same beautiful moon.
Screencap from the movie Moonstruck, I love this movie ( in case  it wasn't mentioned a few hundred times)
WHOA! Just cough another glimpse of the moon tonight...the moon was a striking orange-yellow color  AND HUGEE, love it. :}

In the meantime... we already getting ready for a nice relaxing labor day {weekend}.  This weekend we'll be grilling, I'm pretty sure it will be just my parents and maybe my brother and his girlfriend.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Wallflovver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress