Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hello Stranger ( Blogger) Let's talk!


All the sudden the other day I had cherries on the brain, they turned out to be perfect! Im guessing they are in season?

This blog was helping me stay on track, I realize that more than ever now that I'm back here...looking through old posts and revisiting people's blogs I followed. Reading what other people were doing helped me keep on track and made it enjoyable.
This will be my 1st week back on WW now WW 2012! I'm kicking myself now because I'll be posting my current weight, I didn't want to look for a while, but it's time to face the facts.
So, this past week I weighed in at  lbs 294.3
It's scary to think I was down to 270's, I plan on revisiting the 70's again but passing it on my way to 60's and so on...

As for what's going on these days..
First, out of the way I graduated college! :D
I'm also living home for a bit, looking for a job, doing some freelance at the same time..
Working out mondays, wednesdays and thursdays (gotta find some better music for working out).
A project that's been on the back burner for too long, my room at my parents. I'm starting off by donating some stuff that's been in my room forever... almost done with this large task. I'll be tackling my closet next.

I really can't wait to start posting here again, I'm also excited to see what everyone else has going on!

Good night!
Wallflower


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress