Translate

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Matzo Ball Soup

Matzo Ball Soup with Potato & Mushrooms! :] This is what I made for dinner tonight... this morning I woke up with a bit of a sore throat. 1st thing I did was change the a/c filter, then decided I'd be making soup for myself tonight. Before it was time to make any dinner I was already feeling much better... sometimes it takes a while to get out of that morning drowsy-zombie-like state, right??

Even though I was feeling much better, I was pretty set on making and having some Matzo Ball Soup!
My brother used to call them bowling balls hahah....
SOUPS UP!
I didn't mind making this tonight because it's so easy!


I didn't have any carrots.. but I did get some mushrooms and potatoes yesterday 

They were the tiny potatoes :] very cute

(packet 1) waited in the fridge for about 15 minutes before forming the balls...


boiling time!

I think the mushrooms and potatoes were a nice idea since I'm not much of a soup person


It really takes a certain day for me to want to make & eat some soup! This was a nice dinner :]

I was thinking about the book Stone Soup and Seinfeld while making dinner tonight :]


Have a good weekend!
Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress