Translate

Monday, November 7, 2011

New Family & some cool nails!

Just got some new Sunset Platys! There are three

The platy's names are Autumn themed, they are Pumpkin, Ginger, & Candy-corn. My roommate & I picked them out & she helped me name them. It took a while to actually get everything finally set up. -1st semester is almost over.... :) I'm glad it's done though. I'd like to add a catfish  at some point later on.

I went to the gym this morning after my 1st class... I was wearing "soft flat type shoes..." what was I thinking? haha I couldn't stay on the machine too long a little over 15 minutes. I'm going back tomorrow with the right type of shoes!

My roommate had some time on her hands :]
Nyan Cat inspired nails :} cute!
Goodnight 
Wallflower

4 comments:

  1. I find fish very calming, we have a 30 gallon tank in our family room.....it's nice to just watch them swimming around.
    Like the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute nails! I miss my long nails. Stupid work. I can only keep long nails in the summer months. -sadface-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nails are AMAZING! I can't even apply one colour without smudging it everywhere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I'll let my roommate know!

    Fatoutofskinny- Yeah, we've always had a fish tank. It's a crazy number we are working up back home.

    Holly- I know what you mean! I always had a hard time keeping longer nails, wether it be because of work or art... :) it's okay we can still do some cool stuff with our short nails!

    fashionsastranger- haha yeah my roommate took some time doing this! (home alone & done with homework...)

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress