Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dexter- awesome painting reference

While I was watching the latest episode( Season 6 Episode 7) of Dexter  ( I had to watch it late again :[ ) I realize i see Dexter & his brother pose at about 36:44 as American Gothic by Grant Wood


I hope I don't get in trouble for screencaping this
I just thought that was pretty cool, this season has really been comical.

Also, tomorrow is my weigh in day ( I wrote wedding day at first... what??) hope it's a loss!
I've been working on my portfolio and websites recently. Finals are fast approaching- can't wait to get those done!


Goodafternoon!
-Wallflower

4 comments:

  1. ha! That's clever. I need to start watching Dexter. Heard so many good things about it, but I'm a little squeamish about the premise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa- I have a few friends who are in the same boat! They want to start & see how it goes... it's not too horrible :}

    Fatoutofskinny- Thanks!

    Miss April- <3

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress