Translate

Monday, October 10, 2011

"Who would'a thunk it..."

SOO...it turns out, after I finished writing last night's blog, I was looking at the box of pudding mix & it was so simple I had to try it right then and there.

Like I said before, I'm really not into pudding, what jumped out at me/ the reason why I bought it was curiosity. I'm going to be calling my mom soon to tell her if she finds it in the market to pick some up & try it.

Last night was the second episode (new season) of Dexter & I still need to watch it!

Goodnight!
-Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. Omg, you're amazing! DEXTER IS AMAZING! Haha. I named my cat Dexter because of it. :) My boyfriend and I are going to order Showtime this week so that we can catch up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- Yes! It was on the top of my to do list after I had missed it the night before. That's too cute, naming your cat Dexter :P
    Hope you two enjoy catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress