Translate

Friday, October 28, 2011

It's Late :) Quick 20th WW Weigh In update!

This weeks weigh in! -3.2
starting weight: 320
This is the closest to 50 I've been :) I had a little set back the other week..but now I'm back to where I was!

It's almost 4 AM & we just got back from our trip to Busch Gardens Howl-o-scream. We ended up only going through one house..it was so crowded. The line of cars to get into the park took us about an hour to get through... & to get out was just as bad.The one house we went through had an hour long line as well. After the one house *"Nevermore"- really great btw Poe inspired haunted house* we saw the show called Feinds where all these classic monsters come out to sing & dance.
The last last thing we were able to do was take pictures with some characters from the park.. they weren't so much "characters" but more like half naked men & or nurses (I got mine with the men, I didn't choose haha)
Even though we didn't get to do as much as we had all planned it was still a great night, lots of fun :)

Goodnight!
Wallflower

3 comments:

Wallflower's Progress