Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2011

19th Weight Watchers Weigh in!

 This week I was + 0.4! :[ I already expressed what I think may have happened this week... I was actually expecting a little worse.
I'm packing for my trip to Orlando! I'll be seeing my friends & going to Halloween Horror Nights for the next few days. I'll be back late on Sunday. My picasa isn't working right now & I had pictures to put up.. I suppose I can try again soon or post it next time :]

Gotta get ready for the trip!
Goodnight
Wallflower

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I joined WW today online. :) How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. anmbjd- Please excuse my late response back to your question :) I just got back from my trip to Orlando :} I've had a great WW Online experience... there was a glitch recently & when I E-mailed them about it, the problem was resolved. All in all it's been great so far & I hope yours is the same. Let me know if you have any questions.. or if you just wanna talk! :) (Happy Dexter watching!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fatoutofskinny- Thanks! :) it was very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress