Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

Thursday Night Out! & 15th Weigh in!

15th Week Weigh In!!!
:]
This week I was down 1.6 lbs awesome!
Current weight: 279
Total loss! -41
Starting Weight: 320

Last night was another great night out. It was not exactly "my scene", it was country night! I did not dance... I felt very uncomfortable dancing with so little people. If I were to dance it would have to be with more people around.. this was a handfull of people. We didn't expect it to be as crowded as it would be on Friday nights. I was proud of myself for even going! I was with new people & had a great night on my own terms. I'm sure for people who are used to going out would see my night in a different light. {haha rhyme}
Something I've noticed about all these situations I was always scared of... "people are more accepting than you gave them credit for". I must have been the only one who felt as if "I don't belong here..". Hello worst enemy!- that's me.



 Thanks!
Wallflower

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Several people have posted about chrislivingsimple's blog. I have removed her from my blog roll and from google reader. I'm not very techy so have no clue if I'm doing the right thing or what to do next!
    Email me at fatoutofskinny@gmail.com and let me know if you still get the screen.
    Congrats on the loss this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! haha yeah I just thought you'd want to know... I thought it was so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I feel accomplished!! Just went through webmaster tools and did a diagnostic on my site and it stated that no malware was detected, so I guess that means I'm safe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! That's great :] I was actually just over there. I have some reading to do... I waited a few days. I wasn't sure if it was just my computer. But I'm glad it's all working now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss!! 279 is out of 280s, soon you'll be in the 260s then 250s then... well shit, closer to Onderland than you even imagined. Keep it up, never give up because you ARE worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Miss April! That's a great way of looking at it :] & I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress