Translate

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Monday..


I was having issues getting on my WW account today... I'm still having problems! I may have to call tomorrow to see what's going on. It's probably something simple, I tracked with an extra tracker I got from the meetings I was going to this summer. 
How obvious is it that I love orchids?!
A part of a painting I did over the summer. The color & quality is a bit off... I  hadn't thought to take a quality picture before leaving home.

Tomorrow is no classes!
Goodnight
-Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. That is truly a beautiful painting...you are very talented. Orchids are one of my most favorite flowers!

    Dr. oz launched his Transformation Nation Challenge yesterday, he's working with WW on it which is probably why you had problems signing in. You should check it out. doctoroz.com. I signed up, it's free, lots of good tips and motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That could explain it..hmm I hope it get's back up soon. & in the mean time I'll go check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress