Translate

Friday, September 2, 2011

Four day weekend!

My roommates & I decided we were craving Mexican. It's funny, we all had the same place in mind. I had ordered the Chimichangas, normally there are two on a plate, instead I had three (there was a misunderstanding). Needless to say I brought back leftovers :) I don't mind. Now I'll know for next time. I also treated myself to a Carona & a small side of Guacamole!
Mi Pueblo in Sarasota
Picture from: more pictures & review @
http://sizzlersandsundaes.blogspot.com/2010/05/mi-pueblo-sarasota.html
Carona & Lime, what a match!? 


My roommates & I can't get enough of this place, and one of them is very picky! I'd recommend this place to anybody nearby. College budget friendly.
As for being WW friendly... *most restaurants tend to serve two or more portions at once* portion control time! Even tomorrow when I'm having the leftovers- I'll have to portion them out for myself.

I was much closer to staying within my points this evening! I hope everyone had a great start to the long weekend <3
Leftovers: Johnny Flynn
 ENJOY!

& Goodnight!
-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress