Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Foot Issue?

Looks about right!
Turns out this is something that ended up doing more bad than good. I thought my foot would get better after a bit (before my muscles were sore, this time my foot). One healed & then I decided to get back into running again. I'm going to choose losing more weight before I start running again. :] It's one more thing to look forward to. Although I'm a bit upset I hurt myself like this. I'm not %100 sure what I did but it hurts when I was...at the end of the day it's worse. I'm debating going to the labs tonight because my foot is hurting and the walk is longer than it usually feels.

My foot & the homework/ project due thursday has been keeping me from being able to work out (another reason I'm upset with myself..it's keeping me from being more active). If my foot hurts past friday I may have to go to the doctors :/ 
Let's hope it doesn't get to that point. Thinking about explaining to my Dr. (whom I don't know) that I hurt my foot running... :D.....

Alright! this was a nice little break. I think I'll head over to the working labs now (get some homework done). I'll just walk a little funny haha & slow.

Again:] on the upside!
Sometimes I watch movies while im sketching & brainstorming. I've been meaning to see Bridesmaids because Kristen Wiig is hilarious! The women cast in this movie are so perfect.. I couldn't stop laughing ( it was a bad choice to try and use as background noise -that was my mistake) I don't regret it though. :)


I'd recommend this to anyone who likes Kristen's kind of humor :]

Goodnight!
-Wallflower

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you maybe have plantar fasciitis. Try icing your foot and taking ibuprofen for the inflammation. Resting it is important too, unfortunately. Are you running in proper running shoes?
    Bridesmaids is hilarious, my Girls Night Out group went to see it, we had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mhm..I saw that when I was looking possibilities up. Thankfully after thursday I can start resting it more. I was running in my converse :/ they are totally flat, since I have flat feet I thought it was a nice pair to get initially. * when I go to the store later today I plan on getting those gel soles*

    Yes, that's a perfect movie for a girls night out! :]

    Thanks I'll be taking your advice with the ice & ibuprofen

    ReplyDelete

Wallflower's Progress