Translate

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tonight's Dinner! & Continuation [Photos]


Tonight's Dinner: 
Taco Shell , Boca meat , Fresh Guacamole & Sour Cream

The Guacamole was actually very nice. I'm normally a bigger fan of the California Avocados. In my last post I had a picture of the Florida Avocado  we were given by a friend.
Guacamole {Florida Avocado} Recipie here!  http://www.saltysailors.com/Galley/recipes/appetizers/guacamole2.html
MMM this was great but ended up not eating the whole thing, it was very filling. I didn't want to force anything, I've noticed since starting WW I have never been totally stuffed. I've been satisfied & that really makes a difference. I was eating to eat before...now it's different. :]

Just to show how I made the bowl type tortilla. I forgot where I found this. ( I will definitely try & find who I got this from!) Anyways, I just took  one of our smaller mugs & shaped the tortilla around the mug. Then baked it till it was crispy & took shape to the mug. Very nice trick! haha



Continuation...from last night's Dinner!
Table, ready for food
Our Grill was having last minute issues, my brother  improvised 

Add caption

They actually turned out great! but there is definitely a difference (but this really didn't hurt the dinner at all, everything turned out great). I prefer the grill :]




Went shopping today, I got some really cute shoes & shirts/ blouses.  BUT HEY! What's going on with the clothes in department stores?!
I went to Old Navy (one of my favorite places to get colorful cardigans & throw away type clothes... I couldn't find much in any of the stores I usually do well in. I haven't been shopping in a while, and I think the style must have changed so much...
The second place I went for clothes that I normally do very well at is Kmart. They seemed to have SO many choices, but when I took a closer look it was all very much the same. Maybe it's just me ( it very well could be!).
 I'll have to try another time in other stores I guess!
I'll get pictures & maybe put them up soon :]


Still getting used to WW Online.
Goodnight!
-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress