Translate

Friday, August 5, 2011

8th Weigh In Jitters!!

From Philippe Halsman's: Jumpology
For the 1st time, out of all the weigh in's, I'm not 100% sure why I felt so anxious before this one. I'm usually pretty laid back.. but when anxiety comes- it's evident.
 Anyways, Some good news at the scale tonight! This week I was -4.2 lbs! Totally physced, I thought I would gain..it's so hard to tell how the week went till the weigh in. It's strange though, I haven't done anything to make myself think I would actually gain. It's hard to grasp the idea of actually doing well.
Starting weight: 320 lbs
Current: 289 lbs
Lost: 30.2 lbs!

30 pounds...wow, I wonder what that actually looks like!?
I've told my close friends what I have been up to this summer, everyone is being so supportive & genuinely seem happy for me. That really makes a difference, it's great to have people to relate & talk to.


So, I've been on the search for a great new cereal... CHEERIOS! Yup, I've discovered multi-grain Cheerios!
They are not sugary, yet they are sweetened, like the honey cheerios. YUM- so glad I tried these.
THE COUNT DOWN!
TWO weeks left till school. I have to check about moving to Weight Watchers Online soon! There is a deal I don't want to miss- I think it ends on the 6th

Gotta get a move on :] Going to bed delighted!
Goodnight
-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress