Translate

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Keeping the positive thoughts going


Distractions! I seriously need some. This means MOVIE TIME & tonight is a Moonstruck night!
Just one of the many movies I get urges to see ever so often. There are so many great scenes in this movie. Also! How bad of me is it that I want eggs in a basket every time I watch this movie..?

& maybe I will one of these days! when I find some good whole wheat bread I'd like to have for breakfast. This will be on my mind from now until I DO have it :].

Tomorrow is my next weigh in! I'm actually pretty nervous , earlier this week I weighed myself & really shouldn't  have. I know the point is not to drive yourself mad by weighing yourself everyday... { & I don't } but I did the other day. I think it was monday & I was at the gym, what can  say, curiosity got the best of me. The scale read 301...meaning for 1.) back in the 300's 
NOW I know it's only by a little & all but I was disappointed to see that number again.
Since then I just feel bigger than before & am feeling less motivated.
That's on one level. On the other hand I know I can't let this hurt me & it will pass. I haven't done anything that SHOULD make me feel nervous about weighing in tomorrow, but the feeling is there.
Just been thinking about that a lot this week. 
ALSO + CONFESSION TIME -(Tuesday) I didn't track for a full day this week!
Not because what I was eating was horrible or anything.But let's face it.. I was being lazy.
 :[ I don't want this to be the start of something bad. I have since kept my tracking going as usual.
I have been going to the gym. 3 or 4 times this week. At least THAT is in my tracker.
Crossing my fingers for tomorrow! 

Goodnight!

-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress