Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ravioli Crazy?

Okay wow...this is looking like I have been living off of pasta raviolis!
This is what we have in the house. I plan on making Chicken tomorrow :] believe me! haha
 Tonight I was making dinner for me and my brother * parents are still out of town * he is pretty supportive & enjoys what I've been making.

MMM ravioli & veggie blend on the side :} I added one regular egg in the veggies for something extra.


There were six raviolis there and I had a guilt free extra helping of the veggies.



I havn't gone for my walk yet, today feels so lazy and slow.I don't know what I did all day.There is still time to walk for at least 10-15 minutes.
I need to get to the gym tomorrow, no matter what! or I'll feel pretty bad.

Goodnight

-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress