Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rain Rain Go AWAY!


What Happened to Sunshine State!? 
The weather was pretty horrible this afternoon. There were weather watches later into the night as well.  When I know I'm not going to the Y I make plans to walk for about 20 minutes close to home. That didn't happen. I will be going to the Y tomorrow.

Since i've been out and about more now, there was so much I was missing. Appreciating the outdoors and nature in general *not that I didn't before,but now I ca actually EXPERIENCE it for myself.

This morning I was at somebody's house where they had an amazing butterfly garden.It was amazing how many butterflies there were! I would love to start a garden & as a matter of fact I bought some seeds to start planting last month & later researched the flowers I wanted to plant were poisonous! I don't think I can handle that, we have very curious dogs at home.

I remember one was called Foxglove.They looked so lovely! I was super excited until I did my research :{


Maybe I'll plant them in the front yard? It's totally separated from the back..

Tonight's Dinner! I woke up super exhausted from waking up so early & the rain *ugh today was a slow lazy afternoon. My parents were eating & made me a baked potato :} Since I didn't want sour cream I stir fried some onions and mushrooms! quick fix! 

But wait... why was I still hungry afterwards I drank & ate.. it's not as if I didn't have enough, the potato was a decent size. Maybe I'm missing something? I waited just to see if I would feel full a little later.

Going to bed a little confused :P + Oh! going to the Y tomorrow!

Goodnight!

-Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallflower's Progress